By using this CityVerve Data Portal and/or by obtaining a CityVerve API key and using any part of the API, you acknowledge and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- In order to access the data available via the portal, users are required to register and to provide their name and email address.
- Users may be asked to explicitly accept these Terms and Conditions before being issued a key allowing access to the API.
- Users are responsible for making sure any contact details provided are correct, accurate and kept up to date, to ensure CityVerve can keep in contact with users regarding their use of the service.
- Personal data provided will only be used to contact users regarding their use of the service. It will not be shared with third parties, unless permitted or required by law or where they are acting as direct agents for us. We may contact you from time-to-time in regards to our service and your use of it. This includes, but is not limited to, operational issues with the service, new or amended data, asking for your feedback, letting you know about developer events, competitions or other such opportunities. We will endeavour to keep all such communication to a minimum.
- Where any data is copied, published, distributed, transmitted, adapted, or exploited, users must acknowledge any attribution text that was provided within the body of the data when they obtained it.
- Intellectual Property rights in the information are not transferred to the user, but remain with the data owner. Be that CityVerve or another third party by whom CityVerve are licensed to release data.
- CityVerve reserves the right to throttle, limit or even cut-off access to data, if usage is affecting the performance of the service or causing any operational issues for the systems that provide the source data.
- CityVerve reserves the right to block access to data if a user appears to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions and/or the terms of the licence(s) under which the data is made available.
- CityVerve reserves the right to temporarily or permanently block access to data, if a user appears to be using it to produce content which CityVerve, it's partners or stakeholders believe to be unacceptable, undesirable or against their interests.
- CityVerve reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions and/or the licence(s) under which data is made available at any time. It is the responsibility of the user to regularly review the Terms and Conditions and/or the licence(s), which will be available on this portal and within the body of the data returned by the API. Continued use of the API and this developer portal after any changes to these Terms and Conditions and/or the licence(s) under which data is made available will be taken as acceptance of these changes.
- The Terms and Conditions and all data licenses are governed by the laws of England and Wales.